This is the studiogblog.com disclaimer. If you have any additional questions after reading through this please contact me directly: rochellegreayer [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you!
- studio’g’ is published by and reflects the personal views of founder/editor Rochelle Greayer. I write with the best intentions in mind from my unique perspective.
- studio’g’ content is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
- Posts are fact-checked at the time of publication as well as hyperlinked content. However products, websites, and businesses change so studio’g’ cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content.
- What is written on studio’g’ is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If you decide to use tips, techniques, advice, and recommendations, and are injured, studio’g’ is not to be held responsible.
- studio’g’ reserves the right to supplement or delete parts of the content or imagery without prior announcement.
- Sources, links, information might not be valid or accurate as times change and so do circumstances. The goal is to keep all content on studio’g’ as current as possible so if you notice a broken link or anything else, please notify me via email.
- studio’g’ does not offer paid editorial coverage and does not accept gifts or discounts to write about products. Blog posts on studioblog.com are based on my personal opinion and not for profit. If an item is gifted and I choose to write about it, the fact that the item was given for free will always be noted.
- To date, the only content sponsored on this site is the studio’g’/Amazon.com store (the only affiliated text links), and the ads that appear in the far right column and the banners. If this should change, it will be expicitly noted. If you would like to advertise in the far right column, please email: rochellegreayer [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line ADVERTISING. Banner ads can be secured through BuiltAds.
- Permission will be granted to other websites and blogs (non commercial websites only OR blogs with or without ads) to publish up to one (1) paragraph of text per article and/or use up to two (2) images per article as long as a link back to the full entry on studiogblog.com is included. No written permission is required if above rules are adhered to.
- If you find something on studio’g’ and write about it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would note studio’g’ as the source and credit it on your blog, website, or in the pages of your publication. A link back is always appreciated.
Design and Layout:
- Design and layout is strictly the property of studio’g’ . You are not permitted to reuse or duplicate it.
- All text, titles, photo layouts (i.e. collage), and overall site layout are created solely for studio’g’ and protected by Intellectual Property Rights.
- Any photos credited as “taken by rochelle greayer” are also protected. Violation of these terms constitutes a violation of copyright.
- studio’g’ occasionally invites guest bloggers to post on select topics. Guest blogger posts are the sole responsibility of their authors. studio’g’ is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for the opinions expressed by guest bloggers.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- studio’g’ is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
Now that we got all of that out of the way, please enjoy reading studio’g’ and make sure to share it with your friends. Thank you.